Portal Admins and Managers have the ability to bulk tag and also bulk remove tags on multiple projects. Please read this article on how to create and add tags.
1. To bulk tag, select the projects by clicking the boxes to the left of the project or the select all box at the top and then click on "More". Click on "Add Tags".
2. Select the tag(s) you wish to add and then click on "Add Tags".
3. You will now see that the projects have the yellow tags added to the projects.
4. To bulk remove the tags, select the projects and click "More". Select "Remove Tags".
5. Select the tags you want to remove and click "Remove Tags".
6. You will now see the tags have been removed.