This video pertains to customers who use container projects which is a special set up. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions or would like to use this set up in your web portal.
1. From the dashboard, click on the Properties type at the top left.
2. Click on the green "Properties" button.
3. Select the "Property" template and then click "Create".
4. Fill out the property information fields.
5. On the left side you can add new work that is attached to the Property. For example, click on "Inspections".
6. Click on "+ New Inspection".
7. Choose a template and then click "Create".
8. The new inspection work order has been created and you can fill out the information, assign, add a due date, etc. Information in fields with matching field keys will copy down from the property to the new work order. Learn more about field keys and editing templates.