Advanced Search Views can now be saved with one of 5 different roles to specify which users can see that View.
1. Portal Admin: only viewable by Portal Admins and Basic Admins
2. Manager: only viewable by Manager, Read-only Manager, Basic Admins & Portal Admins
3. Vendor/Field User/User: viewable by field users, and users. Note: In the new UI these views will no longer be visible to vendors.
4. Everyone: viewable by everyone
5. Just me: only you can see this view
Only portal admins and basic admins can save views/searches. Managers can save views that only they can see.
How to Save a View
1. After entering your search parameters, click on the 3 grey dots and then click on "Save as new view". Give your view a name and select which role you want to see the search.
2. Click on Save and your new view will be added under More Views.