1. Check the sync icon on the project list page to see if it's spinning which means it's syncing to our server.
2. The sync is complete once the sync icon has stopped spinning and it is a GREY circle.
3. If it's RED, press it and it will start to sync (spin) if there is an internet connection. WARNING: Do NOT log out when the sync icon is red. You WILL lose data and photos that have not been synced.
4. Check the Sync Status screen by going to the Settings menu at the top right.
5. The sync status gives you information regarding your connection (online/offline), how many projects, and the number of photos need to be synced.
6. When syncing is complete you will see the message that your device is fully synced and the number of photos and projects will be 0.
- Please do NOT Log Out or uninstall the app as this will cause data/photo loss if you have not synced your data to our server.
- Email email@example.com if you are having issues and please provide us with as much detail as possible regarding your issue.