The summary export has a limit of 10,000 results. The export will not include dynamic items.
1. When you have your search parameters set, click on the 3 grey dots and select "Export results".
2. You will have the option to check "all standard fields", "all template fields", specific fields, vendor data, or the status timeline. All standard fields includes all fields plus display lines, status, due date, tags, etc. Currently the default export has a limit of 6,000 results.
3. All standard fields do not include any field question data, only project level data.
4. You can also select to include Vendor Data in your export. This option is only available for customers who use the Vendor feature.
5. Using the specific fields box, you can can specify fields you want in your export. For example, if you only wanted to export the work order number, the address and the answer to two or three other questions you can now do that by putting the specific field keys, separating each field key with a comma.
Any of these keys can be specified to export the relevant project level:
"priority","status","archived","username", "customer", "manager", "project_id","container_id", "due_date", "created_date", "tags", "template_key"
6. The status timeline includes the status value, date the status was set, and number of days project was in that status. Click Export after making your selections. The export will save as a CSV file.