Purpose: To prevent work from being started too early.
- Using template admin user will check the “Read only before date” workflow option to enable this feature for specific templates
- Admin user will create a field in template with any appropriate label “Do not start before", or "work order not editable until” etc. and set workflow field type to "Read-only before date"
- This should be an admin-only field
- Admin user can choose to make this a display field on template
Work Order creation
- Work Order is created via API or manually
- The "Do not start before date" field is set on work order via API or manually
- Work Order is assigned to Vendor
• Vendor Admin – Portal
- Vendor Admin can Accept/Decline and assign at anytime
- Vendor Admin will see "Do not start before date" when looking at work order either in display field or in template field as per configuration above
- Before Do not start before date - Vendor Admin can view the work order, assign it, but cannot edit fields, add photos, or modify status
- After start date - Vendor Admin can edit and complete work order as usual
Vendor Field User - Mobile
- Vendor field user can Accept/Decline from mobile anytime
- Before Do not start before date - Field user can view work order, but cannot edit fields, add photos, or modify status
- After Do not start before date - Field user must sync work orders to get update from server that they can now edit. User can then edit and complete as usual.