This feature allows a project to be tagged upon a Complete or Closed status. Please contact a FotoNotes administrator to turn on this premium feature.
1. Turning on Tagging Workflow
- Go to the Template Editor to turn on this tagging workflow. Check Tag on complete and click Save.
2. Setting Workflow Field
- Specify the field or fields that trigger exceptions with the Workflow Field. Choose "Exception indicator" and click Save.
- Exceptions fields must be Boolean fields and they will trigger an exception when answered Yes
3. Setting Workflow State
- Specify the Complete and/or Closed workflow states on the statuses.
4. Tagging projects
- The system will tag a project when it receives a status change to Complete or Closed. The tags will appear below the project icon and display fields.
5. Searching Tags
- Go to Advanced Search and you will see the option to search by tags. Choose the tag in the drop down and click Search.
6. Removing Tags
- Go to the project and click on the blue x next to the tag. Click on Delete and the tag will be removed.