1. Click on the 3 horizontal dots and in the drop down menu select "Share".
2. Select a person from the menu and choose what permissions they can have (Read only, Edit, or Admin). If you wish to notify the person via email, select the box to do so. Click "Add".
- Read Only gives the user permission to view/read the work. They are able to download photos and view the pdf report. They cannot modify any of the fields. They cannot change statuses or archive work.
- Edit permissions allows the user to make changes to the work, add photos/comments, and can change the status. They cannot edit any Admin Only fields or archive.
- Admin permissions allows the user to make changes to all fields including Admin Only fields, change statuses, and archive projects.
3. You will now see the user that you just shared the project/work with underneath "Shared with". If you want to edit the permissions click on the "Edit" link to make changes.