This feature allows Admin users and users with Admin rights to copy a project from the project list view.
1. Hover your mouse over the project you want to copy. The Copy button will appear next to the Archive button. Click on the copy button.
- You can choose a different template or default to the template of the project that is being copied
- If you only want specified fields copied over that were set in the template, check "Only copy fields that have copy flag checked"
- Click the create copy button and a new project is created, using the template selected
- A new project is created and the fields values from the original project are copied into the new project
- If a different template is selected, fields with field keys that match the original will be copied.
- Photos and Documents are not copied over.
- User is taken to the project page for the new project
Have additional questions? Please contact us at email@example.com and we'd be happy to answer them.