This feature allows Admin users and users with Admin rights to copy a project from the project list view and from the project view.
1. Hover your mouse over the right side of the project you want to copy and 3 horizontal dots will appear. Click on the dots and a drop down will appear. Click on "Copy".
2. Archived projects can also be copied. You will need to do a search for your archived projects and then click on the 3 dots and select "Copy".
3. From the project page, click on the 3 dots and select "Copy".
3. You can use the same template or choose a different template. You can also copy due date, documents, tags, and/or photos to the new project.
4. If you use a different template, you have the ability to filter the templates by type and then choose the template. Only fields with matching field keys will be copied.
5. If you only want specified fields copied over based on your template settings, check "Only copy fields that have copy flag checked".
6. Click the create copy button and a new project is created, using the template selected
- A new project is created and the fields values from the original project are copied into the new project
- If a different template is selected, fields with field keys that match the original will be copied.
- Photos will be copied if the "Copy photos to the new project" box was checked
- User is taken to the project page for the new project
Have additional questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to answer them.