1. High resolution photos is a premium feature that needs to be turned on by FotoNotes. Once this feature is turned on, you can edit your template to allow high res photos in certain fields.
2. Go to the template and edit the field you wish to include high res photos for. Next to the Photos Allowed box you will see a drop down for a Standard resolution or High resolution photo. Choose the high resolution photo and click save.
3. On Android, log out and log in after syncing. On iOS, click Refresh Configuration or log out and back in after syncing. Create a new project and add photos to the high res fields and sync to the cloud.
4. To view a high resolution photo on the web app, go to the photo viewer and click on the grey expand arrows next to the photo. The high res photo will open up in another window.
5. We have another option for super high resolution photos if you need a higher quality. This is a premium feature that needs to be turned on. Once this feature is turned on you can set the compression of the photo quality in your "Settings". Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To download a chart on the photo sizes and resolution for each compression please click on the links below. *Please note that they should only serve as a rough guide based on some tests we ran. Actual sizes may vary based on a number of factors such as what phone device.