Portal Admins and Vendor Admins have the ability to Save Searches. Portal Admins can create both admin and vendor views. Vendor Admins can only create vendor views.
*Managers cannot create new searches but they can view them.
1. To create a new search, go to the Advanced & Saved Search portal by clicking the views button.
2. You can create a new search by selecting "New Search" or edit an existing search by selecting "Refine Search Options".
3. Enter your search parameters and click on "Search".
4. Your search results will now appear. To save the search click on "Save as view".
5. Enter a name for your "View" and click Save.
6. Your newly saved "View" will appear on the left side.
7. To delete or rearrange a view, click on "Edit". A modal will pop up which will allow you to drag and drop your views or delete a view.
8. You can also save an Export along with your search to include the field keys that you specify.