1. Click on the Advanced Search icon (first icon on top right side) and click on View All.
2. To start a new search click on the blue "New Search" button.
3. The search modal will pop up and you can select your search parameters. You can click on reset all options to clear the search. Click on "Search" when you are done.
4. The "Match text exactly" feature will return search results where the text matches the display exactly. For example, enter "Oakland" and it will return results where the display line is only "Oakland" but not where the display line is 123 Oakland Ave.
5. Your search results will appear on the right side of the bar. On this page you have the ability to Assign, Set Due Dates, Set Statuses, Set Customers & Managers, and Archive.
6. If you want to go back to your original search, click on "Refine Search Options". To start a brand new search click on "New Search".