1. Click on the Search icon (first icon on top right side). The simple search box will pop up and you can enter various search terms (assigned user, status, display lines, etc.). You can also just click on Search to take you to the Advanced Search page.
2. To start a new search click on the "New Search" button.
3. The search modal will pop up and you can select your search parameters. Click the box "show more search options" for additional parameters. To clear the options click on "Clear all filters". Click on "Search" when you are done.
4. The "Match text exactly" feature will return search results where the text matches the display exactly. For example, enter "Oakland" and it will return results where the display line is only "Oakland" but not where the display line is 123 Oakland Ave.
5. Your search results will appear on the right side of the bar. On this page you have the ability to Assign, Set Due Dates, Set Statuses, Set Customers & Managers, and Archive.
6. If you want to go back to your original search, click on the icon to the right of the search button. To start a brand new search click on "New Search".