1. Simple Search will search the display lines and a few other areas of your FotoNotes work to find matching terms. To perform a "Simple Search" click on the Search icon (first icon on top right side). The simple search box will pop up and you can enter various search terms (assigned user, status, display lines, etc.). If you have an address as a display line or a work order # you could enter that here. Click search and you will get your results.
2. Advanced Search allows you to use a variety of criteria in combination to filter and find the right results. To start a new Advanced Search click on the "New Search" button.
3. The search modal will pop up and you can select your search parameters. To clear the options click on "Clear all filters". Click on "Search" when you are done.
4. The "Match text exactly" feature will return search results where the text exactly matches the value in a display line. For example, enter "Oakland" and it will return results where the display line is only "Oakland" but not where the display line is 123 Oakland Ave.
5. Your search results will appear on the right side of the bar. If you make selections here, you have the ability to perform some bulk actions such as Assign, Set Due Dates, Set Statuses, Set Customers & Managers, and Archive. You can also click the three dots to "save the search as a view".
6. If you want to go back to your original search, click on the icon to the right of the search button. To start a brand new search click on "New Search".