1. When you have your search parameters set, click on the 3 horizontal dots and then select "Export results".
2. You can do a combination of the various search results.
- All standard fields: includes display lines, status, due date, etc.
- All template fields: this include ALL of the fields in the templates
- Vendor data: this option is only available for customers who use the Vendor feature
- Status timeline: the status timeline includes the status value, date the status was set, and number of days project was in that status.
3. Uncheck "All template fields" and you will have the option to only include specific fields. You can can specify fields you want in your export. For example, if you only wanted to export the work order number, the address and the answer to two or three other questions you can now do that by putting the specific field keys, separating each field key with a comma.
4. Click Export after making your selections. The export will save as a CSV file.