When creating usernames we recommend using an email address for the username. Usernames cannot be duplicated across all of FotoNotes, so if you have a user who has already been in FotoNotes with their email address, then that user will need to have a unique identifier in their username (such as adding the company name in or initials, etc.)
1. Admin users can click the “Admin” tab in the top right
2. Then click "Users" in the drop down menu
3. Click "Create New User"
4. Choose a unique username. We recommend using an email address for the username.
5. Choose the role of the user.
- Portal Admin: Has access to all features.
- Managers: No access to Company, Settings, Templates, or Adding Users with Manager or Portal Admin roles.
- Field Users: Has access to Changing Statuses, Search/Sort/Filter Work, Can see customer hidden fields and documents.
- Customers: Has access to Changing Statuses, Search/Sort/Filter Work, Can see field user hidden fields and documents.
6. If you would like to email your new user their log in credentials, check the box. Once all required fields are filled in, click Create.
7. This is the email that will be sent to your users.