1. Admin users can click the “Admin” tab in the top right
2. Then click "Users" in the drop down menu
3. Click "Create New User"
4. Choose a unique username. We recommend using an email address for the username.
5. Choose the role of the user.
- Portal Admin: Has access to all features.
- Managers: No access to Company, Settings, Templates, or Adding Users with Manager or Portal Admin roles.
- Users: Has access to work assigned or shared, can search/sort/filter work, & change statuses.
- Field Users: Has access to Changing Statuses, Search/Sort/Filter Work, Can see customer hidden fields and documents.
- Customers: Has access to Changing Statuses, Search/Sort/Filter Work, Can see field user hidden fields and documents.
6. Once all required fields are filled in, click Create.