We support most Android devices running Android 4.2 and above.
1. From your Android phone click the Play Store icon
2. Click on Apps and search for FotoNotes or FN20
3. Install FotoNotes and log in with your username and password
Having issues installing FotoNotes on your Android device? See below for a few recommendations.
There is documented bug in the Google Play store that Android users can encounter. Here are a couple of things recommended by Google that have solved this issue for some of our other users.
1) Log out of your Google account on the Play store and log in again
2) As a temporary workaround, Google suggests clearing Google Play Store's data from your phone and then trying to install FotoNotes. To do this, go to Settings > Application Manager > All > Google Play Store > Clear data.
3) A second possible workaround is to re-install the entire Google Play Store App. To do this go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play Store > uninstall updates
4) Perform a soft reset of your phone:
a) If the display is off, press the POWER button to turn it back on.
b) Press and hold the POWER button, and then tap Restart.
c) When asked to confirm, tap Restart.
5) If none of those steps work, please check the resolution on the phone. If it has been changed from the default it can also cause issues with the Play store and installing apps. You can try changing the resolution of the phone and trying step 2 again.