The new photo manager is a beta feature and only available upon request.
1. From the project view page, click on the photo manager icon in the top right corner.
2. Hover your mouse to the right side of the photos and an Edit button will appear.
3. Click on Edit to perform various tasks, such as flagging, unflagging, move, and delete. Click the check boxes to select photos individually or check select all next to "flag".
4. You can drag and drop a photo to reorder within a field. The new order gets saved when clicking "Done".
5. If you want to move photos to a different field, select a photo and click "Move". You can then select the field you wish to move the photo to.
6. On the right side of the photo manager, you have the ability to edit photos individually. You can flag photos, edit photos, download, and archive.
6. If you wish to close the photo viewer click on the icon above the photo.
7. To exit out of the photo manager, click on the X to the top right of the photo.